DATA AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Registration Information
With respect to users who voluntarily register to our services (by logging in to their Facebook account), Quizny may collect personally-identifying information that is unique to such users (such as their name, profile picture, gender, internet protocol (IP) address and Facebook friend list.
2. Other information
We also receive and/or collect other types of data and information about users via our services, as follows:
• We regularly receive non-personally-identifying information about you or about the device you use to enhance our services, such as your browser type, language preference referring site and any other information automatically sent to Quizny by the user's browser.
• We receive data about you whenever you use or interact with Quizny, such as how and when you view, use or otherwise interact with content and materials in our WebSite. For example, we may infer data from your replies and answers to the quizzes in this WebSite or the results thereof, as further delineated below.
• When you post or create content on Quizny, such as feedbacks, quizzes or other games, we may receive additional related data (or metadata), such as the time, date, and place you posted or created such content.
• Sometimes we get data from our partners, publishers, commercial customers and other third parties that helps us (or them) deliver ads, understand our users' online activities, provide with insight into what our users are interested in, maximize the effectiveness of ads, and generally make our services better.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary objective of collecting personally identifying information through facebook is to generate graphical results in the form of images and to enable the user to share the result images on their facebook wall. Personally identifying information collected will not be stored in our database servers. However, the generated results with user’s facebook name and profile picture will be stored on our servers for retrieval from facebook.
We use the non-personally identifying information and data we collect in connection with operation, maintenance and enhancement of our services and features, and for other administrative purposes or internal operations, such as data analysis, testing and research.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
Except as described hereunder, We do not share your Information with third parties
1. Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
Quizny may identify a user to third parties and/or share your quiz results if required to do so by law, or in the good-faith belief that disclosing such information is necessary to comply with any law, regulation or other governmental authority, or respond to any court order, subpoena, search warrant or equivalent, or where in our reasonable belief an action is needed in order to protect the safety or security of any personal or property. Quizny also reserves the right to disclose any information in case it believes, in good faith, that such disclosure is appropriate or necessary in order to enforce our EULA, take precautions against liabilities, investigate and defend itself against any third party claims or allegations, assist government enforcement agencies, protect the security or integrity of the WebSite and our servers and protect the rights and property, of Quizny, its users and\or others.
2. Non-Personal Aggregate Information
Quizny may publish or share with third parties aggregate information for the purpose of analysis and statistics. Such disclosure is done anonymously and is non-personally identifiable. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
A cookie is a string of information that can be stored on your computer (if your web browser is set to permit storage of cookies). We may use such cookies to help us learn about how you use this WebSite, user demographics and enhance your online experience. Users can install Google analytics Opt-out Browser add-on to prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics. (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/)
Quizny may also transfer result images to a successor entity upon a merger, consolidation, change of control or other corporate reorganization in which Quizny participates, or to a purchaser of all or substantially all of Quizny's shares or assets to which the WebSite relates.
OTHER WEBSITES AND SERVICES
You will NOT receive any email or other forms of personal communications from us or our partners.